It’s that time again! Every three months I review my goals for my virtual assistant business and create new ones for the next few months. This is an excellent way for me to stay on top of my goals and have accountability. It’s also a good reminder to you to revisit your goals in life and whether you are moving towards them. The last time I discussed my VA goals was in September.
- Get More Clients
- I’m so proud that I am up to five regular clients! I’m finally breaking even.
- Build Social Media Skills
- I’ve been reading articles and making good progress. There is always more to learn, but I’m going in the right direction.
3-Month Goals – March 2018
- Build Billable Time
- I need to concentrate on staying focused throughout the day and devoting as much of my time to billable hours as possible.
- Create New Work With Me Page
- My first Hire Me page is sort of terrible, so I’m hoping to roll out a new and improved one in January or February.
6-Month Goals – June 2018
- Create a Plan for a Rate Increase
- At the year mark of my business, I need to evaluate if my rates need to go up.
- Build Adobe Product Skills
- I’m starting to use more Adobe products (like InDesign) and I would love to continue building those skills.
12-Month Goals – December 2018
- Make $2,000 a Month from Freelance Work
- This is one of my big goals for 2018 and the best way to motivate me to continue building my business.
I thrive off of goals and having a clear picture of where I am going. I’m also really happy with my progress, especially in the number of clients I have and how much I absolutely love my work. Are you starting out on your virtual assistant journey? Check out 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success. This is an indispensable tool for me.