I’m updating my last post: My Virtual Assistant Goals. I’ve achieved a few goals, worked on a few more, and added some more still. It’s important to keep these goals at the front of my mind, so I’ll be updating them every three months or so. I hope these goals might be able to help you envision your virtual assistant journey.
Short Term Goals (3 Months, December)
- Get More Clients
- Getting my first client is awesome! Now I need to keep working on getting more.
- Build Social Media Skills
- I do social media management for my client. I need to do a deeper skill dive so I am ready for how her business will grow.
Medium Term Goals (6 Months, March)
- Get (Even More) Clients
- I want to be able to fill my time working for my clients. I’ll probably be working on recruitment for a while.
- Build Needed Skills
- I know that there will be more skills I will need to expand on going forward.
Long Term Goals (August)
- Be Part-Time Working at Home
- It can take up to two years to build a strong virtual assistant business, I hope to be working part-time at home with a solid income at the end of a year.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment. If you want to see the services I offer, please check out my Hire Me page.