I’ve been hard at work making my blog a more successful endeavor. It’s definitely not easy getting a blog up off of the ground, but I have to say that I love this work! That makes it worth the time and effort. Here are my new and improved goals, which is an update to my post where I discuss my previous goals.
- Build Confidence
- I want to shout about my blog from the rooftops!
- Maintain Posting Schedule
- Complete Needed Admin Work
- I’ve done a lot behind the scenes, like making pictures easier to edit and actually having a social media presence.
Short Term Goals (3 Months, December)
- Start Sharing Posts on Pinterest
- I’ve found a lot of the blogs that I follow on Pinterest, so I need to establish a presence on there.
- Finish Blogging Books
- I have several blogging books that I need to finish.
Medium Term Goals (6 Months, March)
- Add a Newsletter
- This one requires some research on my part, but I’m starting to build an email database.
- Connect with Other Bloggers
- Time to start following and commenting!
Long Term Goals (1 Year, August)
- Have Preliminary Monetization in Place
- I want to be making some amount of money by this point. Even if it’s very small.
- Have Readers I Don’t Know Personally
- I want to have readers I don’t know in real life; it’s that simple!
If you have started a blog, please tell me how it’s going! I would love to hear the advice of more experienced bloggers. And if you are thinking of starting a blog, please let me know!